[WSIS CS-Plenary] interesante recurso/interesting resource on wsf and cia

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Wed Sep 22 02:44:38 BST 2004

Magaly:

As focal point for north america and europe on the CS bureau i'll
make a point of sharing the link you mentioned with the organizations
I might now that are mentioned in the article. No doubt they will be
in interested to read Ms. Busaniche's article and her views on the
information society.

I will only say this - I don't share Ms. Busaniche's views....

regards

Robert

--
###