[WSIS CS-Plenary] List of candidates

Nabil El-Khodari webmaster at nilebasin.com
Thu Sep 30 00:33:01 BST 2004

Dear Jeanette Hofmann:

I would like to nominate myself on behalf of the Nile Basin Society. I
found the list of nominee lacking in African representation.

Sincerely,

Nabil El-Khodari
Founder/Treasurer
Nile Basin Society
Tel.: +1 (647) 722-3256
Fax: +1 (647) 722-3273

http://nilebasin.com
http://nilebasin.net
http://nile.ca
108 Waterbury Dr.
Toronto, Ontario, M9R 3Y3
Canada

"If the people will lead, the leaders will follow." Dr. David Suzuki