[WSIS CS-Plenary] Working Group on Finance

Ralf Bendrath bendrath at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Wed Sep 29 15:02:24 BST 2004

> Does anyone have the latest on this group?  Contacts, caucuses, dates
There is some off-list traffic going on at the moment between a number
of people on this issue. As soon as we have set up the basics (listserv,
website, coordinators etc.), it will be announced here.

One date to remember: UN ICT Task Force meeting and Global Forum in
Berlin, 19-20 November, whcih will deal with “Promoting Enabling
Environment For Digital Development”. We are currently planning a
one-day civil society workshop before (on the 18th).
See http://www.unicttaskforce.org/seventhmeeting for the TF meeting.
News on other events around it will be available soon on
http://www.worldsummit2005.org.

Ralf