[WSIS CS-Plenary] ITID's The World Summit in Reflection

Elizabeth Carll, PhD ecarll at optonline.net
Wed Apr 6 22:18:51 BST 2005

Dear Divina and all,

I thought there is free access  to the online papers and ability to
distribute as I indicated in my previous post.  Access the online papers
at:  http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/wsis

This work is licensed  under a Creative Commons License.  Am I missing
something?

Elizabeth

Dr. Elizabeth Carll
Focal Point to WSIS
International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies;
Chair, Media/ICT Working Group,
UN NGO Committee on Mental Health, New York: