[WSIS CS-Plenary] April 22 online discussion session

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Apr 13 23:00:55 BST 2005

Milton Mueller wrote:
> [...] You can
> pre-configure your system with the required software by going to the
> support page: http://cotelco-server.syr.edu:8080/support.html
>
> Please make sure your computer has a microphone and speakers to be able
> to talk and hear while you are in the Elluminate session.

I am interested to hear the discussions about ICANN (and maybe
participate), but I am not a client of Sun Microsystems. I do
have access to an existing VoIP system and clients for a variety
of standard protocols. Please can you tell me whether this is
sufficient to participate in the meeting and how to do so?

I'm pretty sure that I have tried to contact the owner of that
website in the past, without answer, so I ask on-list instead.

--
MJR/slef
http://www.affs.org.uk/~mjr/