[WSIS CS-Plenary] Clarifications on the ITU informal consultation on WSIS implimentation

karen banks karenb at gn.apc.org
Thu Apr 28 15:22:15 BST 2005

hi all

>Wolfgang,
>Is this meeting open to all or is it only for selected
>human resources already invited ?
>Cette rencontre du début mai est-elle ouverte à tous
>ou réservée à des invités selectionnés ?

i think we may be mixing up two different meetings. The ITU informal
consultation on follow up mechanisms is may 2nd afternoon (only) and is the
meeting tracey wrote about asking for those who had been invited to let
plenary know.

The meeting wolfgang has written about appears to be a completely separate
meeting which i know nothing about.

> > This is the agenda of the ITU meeting, may, 3 - 4,
> > 2005. All documents can be downloaded for FREE.
> >
> > http://www.itu.int/council/wsis/wsis_WG.html

karen