[WSIS CS-Plenary] May 2nd Consultation - bases covered

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Fri Apr 29 17:52:15 BST 2005

I fully agree to Vittorio's arguments and I'll probably mention rhem in my statement on the meeting.
But let me just mention than I don't feel less "representatiive of CS" than the authors of the final Press Conference at Prep-Com-2, or than the authors of the "Common statement of CS and Private sector" to the Intergouvernmental Committee during Prep-Com-2. Moreover, I promise Vittorio and all the members of the list that I won't commit the CS in any manner during and after this meeting.
Best regards
Jean-Louis Fullsack
CSDPTT-France