[WSIS CS-Plenary] is there a final list for events now?

CONGO - Philippe Dam wsis at iprolink.ch
Tue Aug 2 18:57:34 BST 2005

There is not for the time being a list of side events to be held in Tunis.
The only list provided by the Joint Committee so far is the list of side
events requests
(http://www.itu.int/wsis/docs2/tunis/parallel/PublicationEtatdemandes.xls:
latest version dated 25 July 2005), as just mentioned by Robert.

The WSIS Executive Secretariat is still working on how to increase the
number of time slots available for side events. In addition, the definitive
number of rooms available for that purpose is not set up yet.

For these reasons, the list of side events to be held in Tunis might be
provided by the Joint Committee around – and probably not before – 15
August.

Best,

Ph.