[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: OPEN RESEARCH on INFORMATION SYSTEMS: Call for EB members and the OPEN RESEARCH SOCIETY

Henry Ekwuruke hekwuruke at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 15:39:24 BST 2005

Dear friends and Collegues,
I am Henry Ekwuruke, the Project Coordinator of TakingITLocal Project,
the rural peoples ICT project that enable rural people participate and
make their needs known and achieve through IT, we work in the rural
communities teaching IT for development. I am using this medium to
call on  members who will like to join us in the Project called
TakingITLocal or help us to come on board and lets work together for
rural and grassroot ICT education and development for the people.

Take care and God bless!
Further information on request: hekwuruke at gmail.com

Sincerely,
Henry Ekwuruke-