[WSIS CS-Plenary] At last : there is still live at EUC !

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Fri Aug 5 08:31:39 BST 2005

Dear Rikke
I thank you for this reminder.
I'd refer to my previous mail dated 29.07.05 whose subject was : WGIG report presentation and EU statement (revised)
You'll see that there was at least one voice in this "summer half-time" upon this very sensitive subject. You'll also find attached my report from this meeting and -what's au least as important- my comments on the EU Statement that ignores completely the CS as a "stakeholder" in the WSIS process. I am very angry about such a miissing in an EU statement, but I'm also angry about the absence of any reaction from  the CS to this domument.
Please tell me if you did receive this mail and possibly add some personal comments
Thank you  Rikke !
All the best
Jean-Louis