[WSIS CS-Plenary] Regime change on the internet - meeting notes.

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Wed Aug 10 14:25:34 BST 2005

Clio:

the site seems up.

Either try the URL i mentioned in my earlier posting:

<http://www.privaterra.org/activities/wsis/blog/internet-governance-
after-wgig---event-notes.html>

or the alternate:

<http://www.privaterra.org/midcom-

I've just checked both - and they are working.

look forward to your comments.

regards

Robert

--