[WSIS CS-Plenary] Information?: WSIS Tunis Documents

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Mon Aug 22 13:57:46 BST 2005

Karen:

Technically, you are correct :) only two ...

As for the stalktaking exercise - i went through the online database
the other day and was quite surprised by the lack of entries from
NGOs/Civil society.  Either they don't care, don't know, or have
purposely chosen not to participate. It is interesting through, and
the fact that CS is missing - should be mentioned at the Prepcom.

regards

robert
--
Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>