[WSIS CS-Plenary] WSIS meeting in Geneva - 6 Sept. - Corr.

CONGO - Philippe Dam wsis at iprolink.ch
Tue Aug 23 18:28:13 BST 2005

There was an error in my previous message. Please Read as follows:

Monday 5 Sept.            PM       Closed GFC Meeting

Tuesday 6 Sept.            AM       Open GFC Meeting

                                   PM       Second open Informal
Consultation on IG

Wednesday 7 Sept.       AM       Closed GFC Meeting (if needed)

                                               PM       WSIS Bureau meeting

Two of these meetings are open to all stakeholders:

Open GFC Meeting (6 September 2005, 10:00-13:00): you can find the Input
Document Presented by Ambassador Karklins to discussion at this meeting

( <http://www.itu.int/wsis/gfc/docs/7/input-president.doc>
www.itu.int/wsis/gfc/docs/7/input-president.doc).

Second Informal Consultation Meeting on Internet Governance (6 September
2005, 3:00-6:00 pm, Room XII, Assembly Building):

Invitation letter at
<http://www.itu.int/wsis/docs2/pc3/consultations/6sep/invitation-letter.doc>
www.itu.int/wsis/docs2/pc3/consultations/6sep/invitation-letter.doc.

Registration: a joint registration process for those two meetings is set up
for participants who do not have a UNOG badge.

You can download the registration form at
<http://www.itu.int/wsis/gfc/docs/7/badge-request-ss.doc>
www.itu.int/wsis/gfc/docs/7/badge-request-ss.doc

Thanks Karen and sorry for that.

Ph