[WSIS CS-Plenary] drastic changes to the proposed WSIS implementation mechanisms in the new text

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Fri Aug 26 10:19:54 BST 2005

Dear all
I particularly thank Robert for having been "the man on watch in the lighthouse" during this "summer break", as well as Parminder for tracking the latest important and surprising issues on WSIS follow-up and implementation, and Bill for his relevant comments.
We'll carefuly listen to Karklin's explanations for the recent and for every CS representative badly surprising shift (see Parminder's mail) in the "after Tunis" process during the next "open" GFC meeting on September 6. I'll do my best to attend this meeting, and will propose CSDPTT's contribution to the Tunis document, especially in implementaion of the Geneva Action Plan and its Follow-up, i.a. highlighting the role of the ITU under several conditions.
Best regards
Jean-Louis Fullsack
CSDPTT.