[WSIS CS-Plenary] So, what texts do we want to work on...

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Sun Aug 28 16:53:15 BST 2005

I have now, for some time, been putting the idea forward that
planning for  the PrepCom & Summit needs to start. Not only are there
logistical needs - such as speakers to take care of, but also content
that we might want to generate to start working on.

We really don't have a lot of time - and as such it would be idea to
mobilize not only the networks of ngos that will be physically
present in Geneva for the prepcom but also the numerous colleagues
and organizations that will be following the proceedings virtually.

Nothing like the present to start the discussion...

regards,

Robert

--
Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>