[WSIS CS-Plenary] Submitting comments/documents - Procedural comment...

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Tue Aug 30 14:05:32 BST 2005

Dear Robert
Remember : we weren't very successful in our "wording contributions" to the official documents during phase 1, nor were we more successful since the beginning of phase 2.
By the way to asses the impact of the CS contributions in these documents we need again the wise survey services of the "Kleinwaechter boys". Please Wolfgang, mobilise them for PrepCom-3 so that the CS will have a clear view on its influence in the WSIS course !
Jean-Louis Fullsack