[WSIS CS-Plenary] deconstructing the UN org chart

richard jordan richardjordan at lycos.com
Wed Aug 31 20:38:03 BST 2005

For an interesting take on the ITU, maybe only pp. 12-15, go to the report of the Joint Inspection Unit (my very favorite UN body) and see the report JIU/REP/2001/3 -- simply go to un.org and then click on welcome, the next screen in the upper right should give you search and enter that JIU report number.

Richard