[WSIS CS-Plenary] another view on the Tunis summit

djilali benamrane dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 08:43:28 GMT 2005

Dear Mesek,
Thanks for your comments....
I muste correct, the document sent is not an offical
one, we are working to ameliorate it and we do hope
that in few weeks, few months our thinking will be
more focus on the SMSI challenge and less on Tunisian
government which is a tunisian problem and holpfully
will be resolve by tunisian people and not by you or
by me.
Let's work the CS Statement and make it as relevant as
possible and if some colleagues and friends want to
publish a special statement against the Tunisian
Government they are of course free to do it and to
collect support of those who share such an approach.
For the future, we have to choice between
participating to UN Summit and totally respect UN
rules or promote counter summit out UN summit... This
must be well understood...
Friendly your's
Djilali

--- "l.d.misek-falkoff falkoff"