[WSIS CS-Plenary] Additional Info Media Tunis

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Sat Dec 3 17:46:09 GMT 2005

Dear Bernard, Bertrand and all
I apologize for this mail exchange on the CS plenary list. Actually my reply to Bernard was intended to be strictly personal, but I was mistaken in sending it to the plenary list, using instinctly this infamous "reply" button. In addition I fully agree Bernard's opinion  Therefore I apologieze to Bertrand for my strong opinion on his person being expressed "publicly". It isn't the place here for that.
However, the weakness of the CS working group on follow-up and implementaion (the WG-2 in PrepCom-3 jargon) was expressed before by some other CS members on the list (Renate was among them) especially in terms of a clear CS position statement and relevant proposals for the WSIS follow-up after Tunis.
I thank all of you for your comprehension
Best
Jean-Louis Fullsack, CSDPTT