[WSIS-CT] SV: [Ct-drafting] Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] new version of WSIS CS statement

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Sun Dec 4 15:34:01 GMT 2005

CSDPTT agrees Rikke's and Avri's opinion
BTW :The analysis article (upper half of second page) in Le Monde dated Saturday 3rd december, is entitled : TUNISIA : Ben Ali's Victory. It tells i.a. that "Ben Ali emerges reinforced from this Summit", whrereas "the international commuunity doesn't come out with an increased stature".
It also says that, on the notable exception of the Swiss President, neither official delegations, nor NGOs slammed the door during this three days conference. It adds that the same highly critical situation remains and reminds somme major issues such as the role of the political police aimed at ensuring the permanence of the State-party, which is controlling and subjugating the society by means of votecatching. Finally, it mentions the title barring the whole first page of La Presse, the "very official newspaper" on day after the the Summit closure : "Magnificient coronation" !
Best regards
Jean-Louis Fukllsack
CSDPTT: