[WSIS CS-Plenary] linux domain name registry

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Tue Dec 6 09:56:46 GMT 2005

Hello Annette on the other side of the sphere
Thanks for this greeting + info. Just one question from the Internet ignoramus I am : why souldn't Europe run its coming ".eu" under Linux as well ? And a subsidiary question : how can the European CS act in that direction ?
Friendliest
Jean-Louis Fullsack, CSDP¨TT