[WSIS CS-Plenary] WSIS 3, why not ?

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Wed Dec 7 00:46:11 GMT 2005

On the other hand, as many have asked, what was the total global cost of
WSIS, and what could have been achieved if all those costs were dedicated
to the addressing the digital divide rather than talking about it.

I'm not against talking, in fact I enjoy it very much, but let's subject
this particular talkfest to a cost-benefit analysis before launching into
another one.

Paul Wilson

--On Wednesday, 7 December 2005 12:37 AM +0100 Marouen MRAIHI