[WSIS CS-Plenary] More poor suckered into Microsoft bondage

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 05:10:23 GMT 2005

Hi Rui,

On 12/8/05, Rui Correia <correia.rui at gmail.com> wrote:
> _______________________________________
>
> "The computer network does not allow any of the users of the donated
> computers to install any software not owned by Microsoft, even any open
> source software" - read below.
>
> Rui

It's probably the network Admin that sets these policies, NOT M$ themselves.

Though without knowing more about the network and the donated boxes, I
can only make an educated guess that it's the permission levels and
not soem M$ conspiracy.

NB: I own no M$ stock, but do use Winx from time to time (like now).

--
Cheers,

McTim
$ whois -h whois.afrinic.net mctim