[WSIS CS-Plenary] can we move on

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Sat Dec 10 12:42:02 GMT 2005

I'm neither American, nor Republican (I mean a Bush's party insider) and I was quite interested by this "intra-american" debate, maybe because it's largely overlapping the north american area and it is daily on the agenda. Just remember what happened in Tunis regarding IG, and look at the outcomes of Montreal regarding the future of the Kyoto protocol : same scenario, same opponent, same response ! Once more we find the US and Australia (in Montreal Israel didn't yet join them) to block any further progress.
Therefore I'm thankful to our American colleagues for their close attention on their policy, since it is also our concern, even if we do regret that.
Best regards
Jean-Louis Fullsack