[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: Répondre: [WSIS CS-Plenary] SV: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Déclaration de la Société Civile SMSI - Version DRAFT en Français PROPOSITIONS DE CORRECTION

djilali benamrane dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 18:39:35 GMT 2005

Dear Myriem, Delphine, Jean Louis and Mohamed Tijani,
I would like to propose to stop this unproductive
discussion about Citizen's and or counter Summit.
If we had more information about it, perhaps it would
be possible at that time to agree to postpone it or to
organize it somewhere out Tunisia... We agree as CS to
follow procedures for organizing side events inside
the Official Summit... Personnaly, i never heard about
outside events but i beleive that it was possible to
take any initiative IN and OUT !
We all know what was the challenge to organize some
thing like a UN Summit in Tunisia and many friends and
colleagues decided to be absent and refused to
participate to any meeting in Tunisia... It was and it
is their right, but it is also the right of those who
decided to participate and to avoid any un-usefull and
dangerious initiative. My respect for those who tried
to do differently !
Please let's go ahead as long as Tunis is behind us
and we have to remobilize our efforts for the future
and for next steeps.
Best regards and Happy new Year !

Juste deux mots aux amis et collègues partis dans des
débats sans fin sur le statut d'évènement parallèle ou
d'évènement extérieur du Sommet ou contre sommet
citoyen...
Nous avons à remobiliser nos afforts pour l'avenir de
la société civile, Tunis est maintenant derrière nous,
oublions cet épisode et unissons nos afforts pour les
batailles avenir.
Bonne et heureuse année !

=== message truncated ===

Djilali Benamrane : dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Tel/fax : (227) 75 35 09 BP 11207 - Niamey - Niger
Tél/Fax : (331) 01 45 39 77 02 Paris - France
Page web sur le Sommet Mondial sur la Societe de l'Information (SMSI) (mecanismes de financement) http://www.wsis-finance.org et groupe de discussion : http://fr.groups.yahoo.com/
Page web sur l'Afrique et la globalisation : http://www.multimania.com/djilalibenamrane/
Groupe de discussion: http://www.egroups.com/list/afriqueglobalization