[Pwd] RE: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: [WSIS-CT] almost final version 4.3 of WSIS CS statement

Jacqueline Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Mon Dec 19 03:20:10 GMT 2005

Sorry, but I have to disagree with Kicki here - I know that in some
places (like Trinidad and Tobago where I live) mental and physical
health are treated very separately. Most health insurance deals with
them separately and if mental is covered, it's covered differently. If
it is true that " everyone now adays know that physical  and mental
well being is tied together "  - guess that the 1 million people here
aren't "everyone"?
And I would venture to suggest that we are not the only ones lacking
this general knowledge.
So I would suggest that it is better to make the language as explicit
as possible to avoid any misunderstandings among those who still use
"Old and out of fashion language"
Jacqueline A. Morris