[WSIS CS-Plenary] Congratulations on SC Declaration

Sally Burch - ALAI sburch at alainet.org
Mon Dec 19 19:16:30 GMT 2005

Dear Ralf, Karen and all the drafting team and caucuses,

Congratulations and many thanks on accomplishing the mammoth
task of facilitating the new civil society Declaration.

Although this time we will not have a chance to meet to celebrate
it, as we did in Geneva, I suggest that over the coming weeks we
dedicate effort to making sure it circulates and is heard of, not just
on websites but through whatever means we have in our respective
circles, networks and media.  Among other things, we should
submit it to be posted on the official WSIS website.

I suggest including a link to the Geneva Civil Society Declaration
where it's mentioned in the introduction.

Another idea: It would be interesting to produce a publication with
the two declarations...  in several languages....

Any other  ideas....?

Sally Burch

Sally Burch - Directora Ejecutiva
Agencia Latinomericana de Información -
INTERNET: sburch at alainet.org
Direccion:  Casilla 17-12-877, Quito-Ecuador
Telefono: (593 2) 250 5074 / 222 1570  / 252 8716
Fax: (593 2) 250 5073    URL:  http://alainet.org