[WSIS CS-Plenary] health section - explanation

Hiroshi Kawamura hiroshikawamura at attglobal.net
Mon Dec 19 21:38:29 GMT 2005

Dear Ralf:

Thank you very much for your kind offer to invite a chapter on disabilities.

I am very pleased to ask WSIS Disability Caucus members on how to proceed
through PWD mailing list which has nearly 300 subscribers with or without
disabilities across the world.  This is our standard procedures to make a
decision. I will get back to you within 24 hours.

Best

Hiroshi