[WSIS CS-Plenary] RE: WSIS CS statement - a word of thanks..

Elizabeth Carll, PhD ecarll at optonline.net
Tue Dec 20 02:01:22 GMT 2005

Robert and All,

Certainly agree that Ralf and others have done an extraordinary job, as
mentioned before no easy task consolidating so many diverse views.

As stated before I was surprised that the contributions from the Disability
Caucus were not included and I did not realize that they were not submitted
in time based on reading another post, as I must have seen them on the
Disability listserv.  I would hope that their information would be included
as well, as all groups should be represented.

Best regards,

Elizabeth