[WSIS CS-Plenary] preparing for Athens

Sylvia Caras sylvia.caras at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 16:06:57 GMT 2005

I know that WSIS is formally over and the charge to this list and the
related ones is completed.

It seems to me that the 2006 Athens meeting will look at the same broad
range of issues that CS has been and is now discussing and will be an
opportunity, regardless of the level of inclusion,  and UN announced agenda,
for statements and events.

I'd like to discuss here if these lists will continue and be a good place
for discussion or whether they (and the related web site) will be closed.
Other lists can be started on other sites, of course, and my wish would be
to have the current structure continue, with some process put in place for
post-WSIS content/theme/focal point reaffirmation or selection.

Sylvia