[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: [Pwd] missing the larger picture-almost final version 4.3 of WSIS CS statement

Respectful_Interfaces respectful_interfaces at att.net
Wed Dec 21 21:15:02 GMT 2005

P.S. from "otherwhere" in our dicussions, and preserving the pooled addressee list:

Let's just all please confer and see if we are "on the same page.":

Query:  Access for whom? (in the following phrase):

        >"government resources for access to information and services".

I ask because "insurance" in the present context is intended as a general placeholder for reimbursement  or underwriting systems and strategies..

Best wishes, LDMF.

Linda D. Misek-Falkoff, Ph.D., J.D..