[WSIS-CT] RE: [WSIS CS-Plenary] WSIS Civil Society Statement - revision 1 (final final final version)

Ralf Bendrath bendrath at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Fri Dec 23 21:45:16 GMT 2005

We already had our first media coverage in Germany:
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/67560
All it took was a mail to the journalist we knew with the statement attached.

> I was merely suggesting I would help, if needed, as likely those in the
> drafting group or CONGO would draft.
Just for the record: I can't do this, and I will be traveling from
tomorrow until 6 January and will barely be online.

I think Elitzabeth is already very close to volunteering for this... ;-)

Anyway. Got to leave the office now. Speak to you all again in January.

Happy holidays!

Ralf