[WSIS CS-Plenary] Merry Xmas brought to you by the NSA

mclauglm at po.muohio.edu mclauglm at po.muohio.edu
Mon Dec 26 21:50:25 GMT 2005

FYI:  Almost anything you might want to know about Echelon may be found here:

http://fly.hiwaay.net/~pspoole/echelon.html

There's also an interesting paper on the Foreign
Intelligence Surveillance Court (the result of
FISA).

Regards,

Lisa

--
Lisa McLaughlin, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Mass Communication & Women's Studies

Mass Communication
Williams Hall
Miami University-Ohio
Oxford, OH 45056