[WSIS CS-Plenary] WSIS Civil Society Statement - revision 1 Arabic Translation

Qusai Al-Shatti qshatti at safat.kisr.edu.kw
Wed Dec 28 22:54:39 GMT 2005

Dear Ralf:
First let me congratulate you and everyone who worked on the civil society statement for the good job they have done. I have looked at the civil society statement, I will be more than happy to do the Arabic translation. Kindly tell me how should I proceed with this once I comlpete the Arabic translation.

Happy New Year and Merry Christmas,

Qusai Al-Shatti
Kuwait Information Technology Society

 --- Message Header ---