[WSIS CS-Plenary] FW: CRIS statement to Social Movements Assembly

Meryem Marzouki marzouki at ras.eu.org
Tue Feb 1 13:37:08 GMT 2005

Hi Myriam,

Could you please let us know when this Statement will be on-line, and
if translations are made available ? I'd like to add it to the special
web page on "Tunisia and WSIS" maintained as part of the human right
caucus web page
(http://www.iris.sgdg.org/actions/smsi/hr-wsis/tunis.html).
Thanks,
Meryem