[WSIS CS-Plenary] WGIG (some): Issue papers available online

avri at acm.org avri at acm.org
Wed Feb 2 21:35:37 GMT 2005

On 2 feb 2005, at 12.21, Martin Olivera wrote:

> I would be great, but what I am remarking is that
> there are not any mention to FLOSS in the published
> documents... how could WGIG speak about "Social
> dimensions and inclusion" without mentioning FLOSS?

Hi,

A question I would like to ask is are you seeing FLOSS as part of the
issue on Social Dimensions and Inclusion or part of a proposed
solution.  These papers, were, to a large extent, intended to be
discussion of the issues and to avoid proscriptions and solutions as
much as possible.

And if you see it as a part of the issue, then please describe how.
One of the goals of the open review for the drafts is to improve the
papers based on comments from stake holders.

thanks
a.

---------
Avri Doria