[WSIS CS-Plenary] WGIG (more): Issue papers available online

karen banks karenb at gn.apc.org
Thu Feb 3 09:59:39 GMT 2005

hi everyone

yes, quite a few more have been added, the latest list is below:

TRANSLATION:

thank you to Michael Gurstein, alain ambrosi and Erick Iriarte for offering
to help, or giving advice re translation sources. I'll write you separately
now to see if we can get at least a few of these translated.

RUSSIAN: I also had a very kind offer from someone offering to translate
into russian, but i'm afraid with all of the mail, i've lost track of that
message - would you mind writing me again?

FEEDBACK: Information should be provided *very soon* as to how and in what
format the WGIG would like to receive feedback on the papers.

karen

Current list of papers as of Feb 3rd.

http://www.wgig.org/working-papers.html
- Administration of Internet names and IP addresses
- Administration of the Root Server system
- Peering and Interconnection
- Telecommunications infrastructure, broadband access, convergence with NGN
- Cyber security, cybercrime
- Competition policy, liberalization, privatization and regulations
- Multilingualization of Internet naming systems
- Spam
- Dispute Resolution
- Security of network and information systems
- Technical Standards
- Affordable and universal access
- Social dimensions and inclusion
- VoIP