[WSIS CS-Plenary] WGIG (further): Issue papers available online

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu.org
Thu Feb 10 14:13:58 GMT 2005

Martin - if you (and anyone else) would like your comments to be added
to the public record and taken into consideration by the WGIG, you
should send them to the WGIG secretariat at wgig at unog.ch. (Of course, we
will read and report them, but they will not officially "exist" if
they're not sent there.)