[WSIS CS-Plenary] Djilali Benamrane

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Sat Feb 12 13:10:53 GMT 2005

Djilali:

les chefs des delegaciones (des ong) peut te mettre comme membre de
ses delegacion . C'est si facile  - j'espere que ilya des gens que
peut t'aider

the wsis focal points of any NGO can easily add you to their
delegation. They can either register you onloine using the access
password they have to the ITU online registration system, or they can
just accompany you when you register and add you as a member of their
ngo delegation. it's been done in the past, and should be easy to do
for you. Just ask on the list to see who can help

At 12:52 AM -0800 2/12/05, djilali benamrane wrote:
>I received several weeks ago a message indicating that
>the participation to the precom II for coordinators of
>caucus groups are free. Today, i receive this message
>saying that my name is not among waitted participants.

>I am expected to many thematic group meetings on
>finance mechanisms.

i will be interested to speak with you and others from the developing
world to know how they see the issue of  financing and what the
strategies will be for the prepcom.

>I sahll be in Genva on Monday and if there is no
>possibility to participate for me the lake of
>communication between english speaking and others
>explain this dramatic situation.

In geneva i hope you'll find that there are more people able to speak
in french than on this list...

>When I put question on Global alliance and the
>creation of new groups i anticipate such a hidden
>strategy consisting for recuperation by little group
>all initiative which are not under control.

In the broard view - it will be interesting to hear what develops for
after tunis...

salut

Robert
--