[WSIS CS-Plenary] Plenary list and temporary accounts (wbemail and prepcom)

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Sun Feb 13 05:14:42 GMT 2005

About the plenary mailing list.

The plenary list is member only which means you can only post
messages to it from a subscribed email address.  Expect quite a few
list members will be attending the prepcom in Geneva over the next
couple of weeks and some will use webmail and other accounts while
away from home. If those email accounts are not subscribed the
messages from them will be held for moderator approval. And that will
mean delays, and delays during the often hectic days of prepcom might
mean missing deadlines, etc.

Moderators --Karen and me-- try to check pending mails a few times
each day, but we will also be traveling during prepcom and will be
relying on whatever Internet access there is in Geneva. We might miss
a few days.

If you plan to use a temporary account while travelling to prepcom,
please make sure it is subscribed.  Easiest way to do that is
<http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/plenary>

Thanks,

Adam