[WSIS CS-Plenary] Financing ICTs - Documents and Panel Debate (21 Feb)

Chantal Peyer peyer at bfa-ppp.ch
Mon Feb 14 18:45:06 GMT 2005

Hello Pablo,

Congratulations for this work. And sorry I did not make it for the short
briefing paper myself, but I have really been too busy. I can make it after
the prepcom, if it still makes sense for you.
See you in Geneva on wednesday and have a good trip,
Chantal
-------
Pain pour le prochain - Bread for all
Secrétariat romand
Av. du Grammont 9 - 1007 Lausanne
Tél. : 021 / 614 77 17
Fax : 021 / 6 175 175
www.ppp.ch

Pain pour le Prochain est le service des Eglises protestantes de Suisse pour
le  développement.

Bread for all is the Swiss Protestant Churches development organization.