[WSIS CS-Plenary] Accra Report

Baguma Tinkasimire mafundi at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 12:26:14 GMT 2005

Dear Nnenna,
Thank you for information.
I was in Accra and registered as a civil society
representative.
How does one get on the list because Am not on it.
I represented the United Nations Association of Uganda
and the World Federation of United nations
Associations(WFUNA).

Baguma
--- Nnenna <nne75 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dear all
>
> Please find attached, the Civil Society Report, Road
> Map and Way Forward that is being presented at the
> PrepCom
>
> Attached is also the list of participants at the CS
> events.
>
> Once again, our thanks to Renate Bloem of CONGO,
> Ramin Kaweh of NGLS, Viola Krebbs of ICV and APC.

>  Yahoo! Search presents - Jib Jab's 'Second Term'

> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/msword name=Accra
Report.doc

> ATTACHMENT part 3 application/msword name=Accra
Civil Society List.doc

=====
Baguma Tinkasimire Richard
P.O.Box 33315, Kampala,