[WSIS CS-Plenary] Draft Monday's intervention (Chapter one on implementation)

Bertrand de LA CHAPELLE lachapelle at openwsis.org
Sun Feb 20 14:23:41 GMT 2005

Dear all,

Please find attached the draft intervention for monday
morning on chapter one (implementation and follow-up).

We only knew friday evening that this was the issue to
address monday morning and I only finished this draft now
sunday.

At this stage, the intervention focuses on the need for CS to
be involved in the definition of the implementation
mechanisms and avoids, I hope any issue of controversy within
CS, staying at the level of principles.

Given the limited amount of time, please tell me if there is
anything you really have a major problem with before mondaqy
morning.

Thanks

Bertrand