[WSIS CS-Plenary] request for comments: wsis blog aggregator

Andy Carvin ACarvin at edc.org
Tue Feb 22 07:44:05 GMT 2005

 Thank you for the suggestion. While I won't be able to implement a new
aggregator for this particular Prepcom, hopefully we can upgrade to a
better tool later this spring.

thanks,
ac
Andy Carvin
Program Director
EDC Center for Media & Community
acarvin @ edc . org
http://www.digitaldividenetwork.org
http://www.edwebproject.org/andy/blog/

      To:   plenary at wsis-cs.org
      cc:
      bcc:
      Subject:    Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] request for comments: wsis blog
aggregator
Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov at debian.org>
Sent by: plenary-admin at wsis-cs.org
02/21/2005 09:02 PM CST
Please respond to plenary           <font size=-1></font>

Em Sex, 2005-02-18 às 11:08 -0500, Andy Carvin escreveu:
> That would be my preference as well, Vittorio, but unfortunately the
> aggregating software will not do that. Hopefully for the next prepcom
> and for wsis itself we will be able to set up a more dynamic aggregator
> that will let readers sort the content by date, author, language, topic,
> etc.

You could use planet:

http://www.planetplanet.org/

It seems to work more like Victorio wants (and I think he has given
sensible input).

Thanks,

--
kov at debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://couve.no-ip.org/~kov/>