[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: [Pwd] Disability Caucus Intervention for 23rd

l.d.misek-falkoff LDMF at att.net
Wed Feb 23 11:12:39 GMT 2005

Dear Hiroshi:

Thank you for sharing this intervention.  It seemed like universal design
principles were set to be included, and it is excellent that you are making
this point with emphasis.

We do know some business realities, but the WHAT surely must be mapped out
before the HOW is developed.

Best wishes, LDMF.

L. D. Misek-Falkoff, Ph.D., J.D..
Today's Signature Line note:  New:  join
www.yahoogroups.com/groups/pwpi-portal   People with Pain International /
and / HRPP Human Rights of People with Pain.