[WSIS CS-Plenary] RE: [WSIS CS-Plenary] RE : [WSIS CS-Plenary] Draft joint CS-PS statement on follow-up and implementation

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Thu Feb 24 08:50:38 GMT 2005

Bertrand,

We support the statement, and it lays out the outlines and principles
for civil society participation in the follow up processes. However,
between now and prepcom 3 we need to engage in a thorough and sustained
process of getting in more specifics of how exactly we want this
implementation and follow mechanism to take form.

Parminder

Parminder Jeet Singh
IT for Change, Bangalore
www.ITforChange.net