[WSIS CS-Plenary] Greetings and List owners message

karen banks karenb at gn.apc.org
Sun Feb 27 17:26:35 GMT 2005

dear all,

another prepcom finishes, i hope you're all home safely.

This is a message to all list administrators of xxxxxx at wsis-cs.org.

Many of the lists are defunct, not being used, have list owners out of
date, have open subscription (when they may not wish to have) are
publically adevertised on the Greennet server (where they are hosted) - all
of which means we have quite a lot of mess, a lot of work for me, and we're
all collectively attracting a lot of spam :)

If you are uncertain as to what settings you want for your list, or you
know what you want but are unsure as to how to do so, please let me know -
off list - to karenb at gn.apc.org.

also, if you could please go to http://www.wsis-cs.org/caucuses.html, check
your list, check that the details are correct, and if not, please let me know..

thanks a lot

karen