[WSIS CS-Plenary] UN News - UNDP director is now Annan's head of staff

mclauglm at po.muohio.edu mclauglm at po.muohio.edu
Tue Jan 4 16:16:39 GMT 2005

Under Mr. Malloch Brown's admin UNDP also signed an agreement with
Cisco Systems to promote Netaid, an event from which Harry Belafonte
withdrew his support, referring to it as "a trade show" that promoted
the UN bureaucracy and Cisco rather than dealing "with the flesh and
blood that makes up the hungry and disenfranchised of this world."

Lisa