[WSIS CS-Plenary] UN Official Document System is online

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Thu Jan 6 10:00:21 GMT 2005

On Mac using various browsers I can search but cannot access
documents.  Does seem to be javascript.

Welcome page says:

"The ODS is a multilingual system. Therefore, it requires
UNICODE-based Internet browsers, such as MS Internet Explorer 5.5,
Netscape 6.21 or higher versions. For access to the ODS, please
ensure that your Internet browser complies with this requirement."

I try to use Safari and Firefox.

Adam