[WSIS CS-Plenary] Virtual Plenary wiki...?

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Fri Jan 7 17:45:53 GMT 2005

I am talking to a company about providing a wiki and some other
"stuff".  I hope to know their answer soon.

I don't mean to be cryptic and secretive, but I'm basically asking
for support and funding for a few limited CS activities, and it's
probably not a good idea to say more at the moment.

And if it falls through I'll buy donuts in Geneva (or similar penance.)

Adam